Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Field Day For Science

No matter what you have going on your schedule, you will definitely want to make time to attend my funeral. I am not exactly sure how it will go, but my hope is that spliced in with the stories about my life and the nice comments, someone will find time to tell the audience what science discovered during the autopsy. The reason you are going to want to hear that report is because there is a good chance the man delivering the speech is going to be baffled that I made it as long as I did. And lets be honest, everyone likes to watch the public speaker squirm every now and again.
I suspect that one highlight of the autopsy will be the amount of Guarana Soda that they found. Guarana is a popular soda in Brazil that is sometimes tough to find in the United States. It is for this reason that I decided to move to Brazil and start this blog in honor of the great soda.
Many of you are asking, What does it taste like, and How can I get some for myself? The answers to those two inquiries are: come visit Brazil, and words can not even describe the taste, disrespectively.
So stay tuned to the blog where I will tell you all about my experiences in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil complete with pictures and the relaying of funny stuff that happens to me. If nothing funny happens, I will just pick something normal and puff it up real good.
Until next time, bite, claw, scratch, and gnaw....do whatever you have to do, to get your hands on some Guarana.

2 comments:

Damon and Amy said...

I can almost taste it!!! I have been on a search here and the best I can come up with so far is guarana grape apple juice, just not the same. Look forward to Brasil thru Caleb's eyes!!!

Mark and Kelly said...

Nectar of the gods, along with suco de maracuja--which, unlike guarana, we can find here. But you can have any guarana, any brand, anytime...ii na!